This blog

Text and picture, humour and wit, make this reader comment a bit!

Wednesday 16 June 2010

"Everything is going to change"

"Everything is going to change, isn't it?" That was the very last line in the film I just saw. It made me think of high school.. I mean, next year I will finally be finished with school! On the contrary I will not get to see all my wonderful classmates every day, and to think that in the end I will have spend 3 whole years with them. Just trying to imagine what effect they've had on my life for good and evil. Pretty scary to think about how a person can change ones life forever, and how that doesn't happen once in a blue moon, No! It happens every day! every person you ever meet have got the potential to change your life! Is that scary or what?! :O :)
Of course the line was said because of the events that had happen throughout the film, but that doesn't change the fact that everyone has got the power to change almost whatever he/she wants. In fact you could say the line truthfully every night if you wanted due to the ever changing way of the world! :)
Keep in mind that you yourself also have the power to change a whole lot of things. It's really only a decision away.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment